STAND NUMBER N1320
Baxi Commercial Division’s wide range of LZC (Low to Zero Carbon) technologies will be proudly on display at Ecobuild 2011, Stand Number N1320, alongside a selection of high efficiency condensing boilers and water heaters.
As the industry’s One Stop Shop for complete LZC plant room solutions, Baxi Commercial Division offers a wealth of experience and expertise on the integration of renewable technologies alongside ‘traditional’ heating and hot water appliances. The Baxi Commercial Division Technical Managers and LZC applications specialists will be supporting the sales team on the stand to explain to visitors how each renewable technology can best be integrated with other appliances to increase the efficiency of both new and refurbishment systems.
Visitors to the stand will also be able to see a brand new product, based on Potterton Commercial’s award-winning Paramount MB prefabricated modular boiler series. This product delivers the same impressive space and time saving benefits as the original MB series, except it incorporates Baxi’s acclaimed Ecogen micro-CHP unit as the leading heat generator, thereby increasing energy efficiency and offering a pre-fabricated, integrated renewable solution that is virtually plug-and-play!
Other high efficiency products on display include:
• The revolutionary A-Cubed gas absorption heat pump (Potterton Commercial)
• The Dachs mini-CHP unit (Baxi-SenerTec UK)
• The SOLARflo solar thermal package system with flat plate and evacuated tube options (Andrews Water Heaters)
• The AMBIflo air source heat pump (Andrews Water Heaters)
• The GEOflo ground source heat pump (Potterton Commercial)
• Condensing direct-fired commercial water heaters, both constant flow and storage (Andrews Water Heaters)
• Condensing commercial gas-fired boiler, oil-fired condensing commercial boilers – floor standing and wall hung, packaged gas-fired boiler systems and heat boxes (Potterton Commercial)
There will also be plenty of literature to take away, including the very latest complete LZC Guide, an extensive in-depth practical guide on the application of each LZC technology available from Baxi Commercial Division, which looks set to become the definitive reference book that many in the industry will turn to. Other literature will include guides on products and services, printed case study sheets, the Hot Action newsletter and Size IT; the electronic sizing software programme from Andrews Water Heaters, which includes solar thermal integration options.